Lombok is an Indonesian island east of Bali and west of Sumbawa, part of the Lesser Sunda Island chain. It's known for beaches and surfing spots, particularly at Kuta and Banko Banko (in south Lombok). The motor-vehicle-free Gili Islands (Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Gili Meno), off Lombok’s west coast, offer more beaches, reefs for diving and snorkeling, and a sea turtle hatchery.
Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.
3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
Guide gratuity RM30 for English Speaking Guide / RM45 for Chinese Speaking Guide
Welcome to Lombok, an island with more leisure option to do, whether you want to immerse yourself into a cultural tribe, get some great deals at the local markets, experience the wonderful underwater world or simply sunbathe on some untouched beaches. Upon arrival, met your Local Tour Guide and escort you to your hotel for Checking-in, relax and unwind.
Experience the beautiful nature, culture and see how the people have lived in this region for centuries. Start the journey by driving along the scenic beauty of coastline and visit on the following highlights:
• Malimbu, look out on a picturesque bay and viewing the Gilis
• Tanjung Traditional Market, colorful local market which displays fruits and foods traded for their daily needs.
• Sendang Gile Waterfall, located 600 meters above sea level on the foot of Rinjani Mountain. Cool and quiet hill, gives you a comfortable short break of the journey.
• Senaru Traditional Village, where mountain tribe's life and civilization of past century still exist
• Bayan Village, one of the inestimable historical heritages of Islam in Lombok which is belief to be built upon Islam arrival on 16th century