Norway is a Scandinavian country encompassing mountains, glaciers and deep coastal fjords. Oslo, the capital, is a city of green spaces and museums. Preserved 9th-century Viking ships are displayed at Oslo’s Viking Ship Museum. Bergen, with colorful wooden houses, is the starting point for cruises to the dramatic Sognefjord. Norway is also known for fishing, hiking and skiing, notably at Lillehammer’s Olympic resort.
Singapore Changi Airport
Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.
7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner, 2 Meals on Board
Board a domestic flight that will take you to Tromsø, the largest urban area in northern Norway. From there, get your hearts ready for
• the main highlight of this tour – a thrilling Northern Lights chase that is guaranteed to be a once in a life time adventure you will never forget.
• Witness Earth’s most magnificent and colourful lights show with the expertise of a local guide, who will drive for up to 7 hours to unearth the best location for you to watch the northern lights.
• Should the northern lights appear, a professional photographer will also be present to assist you in capturing perfect pictures of the captivating phenomenon.
*Note: We are unable to guarantee that you will observe the Northern Lights as it is a natural phenomenon and is subject to weather conditions, but if we miss the northern lights on the first day, we are willing to arrange for another aurora chase on the next day without additional charge should you wish to give another attempt.
Begin the day with a Tromsø sightseeing tour that will bring you to some of the best attractions in the city.
• The centre of Tromsø has a rich neoclassical architectural heritage, dotted with both beautiful as well as dilapidated buildings from later periods.
• Board the Fjellheisen cable car to ascend to the top of Mt. Storsteinen on Fløya – 421 metres above the sea – where you may enjoy a magnificent panoramic view over Tromsø and the surrounding islands.
Go for a leisure drive around the Tromsø region for a view of dramatic snowy landscapes, with the occasional heart stopping moments as we drive between walls of snow.
• Then, take a walk on the wild side as we head to Polar Park – the world’s northernmost wildlife park where you can meet bears wolves, lynx, wolverines, polar foxes, moose, red deer, reindeer and muskoxen;
• get upclose and personal with the wolves in their enclosure and cuddle with the adorable polar foxes.
• Continue on to Narvik, a harbour town surrounded by stretches of beautiful .ords, mountains and islands.
Depart for Vesterålen, comprising of hundreds of large and small islands to form a stunning natural landscape in the archipelago.
• The terrain here varies from alpine mountains to gentle hillsides, deep valleys, chalkwhite sandy beaches and narrow .ords.
• Pay a visit to the Reindeer Farm to see Santa’s iconic reindeers, learn more about this uncommon animal as well as the lifestyle and practices of the Sami people that remains deeply entwined with the reindeer.
• Thereafter, proceed to Svolvær, capital of the Lofoten Islands.
Traverse through the islands of Lofoten and delight in the idyllic coastal scenery of Vestjord along the way.
• Arrive in the fishing villages of Henningsvær and Stamsund for sightseeing tours – enjoy the rich cultural scene in Stamsund and marvel at the vista of impressive mountains surrounded by the clear, blue sea in Henningsvær.
Embark on a great nature expedition today as you head out on a Sea Eagle Safari.
• Speed across the Trollfjord on a rigid inflatable boat (RIB) helmed by an experienced captain, which will take you to the middle of the fjord where the sea eagles dwell.
• Discover more about these majestic birds of prey and watch them in action at thrillingly close quarters as you throw fish into the sea for them to dive and collect.
• After the adrenaline rush, enjoy the rest of the day free at leisure till it is time to board the legendary Hurtigruten cruise ship.
Note: Sea Eagle Safari by RIB boat minimum age is 12.
• Take pleasure in the warm morning sunlight as it filters through your window, and enjoy the beautiful panorama as it enlivens the gorgeous landscapes and surrounding fjords.
• Spend the rest of your time aboard the cruise at leisure until it arrives at Tromsø in the afternoon.
• After which, the rest of the day is free for you to do some shopping, or simply wander around and enjoy the charming city.